Thursday, May 04, 2006

Stunting

Allright. Im in awe...and quite frankly very impressed. Ive been away from the PC due to heavy training, and learning how to keep these powers in check... Ive reached the megaton range actually. I lift about 2. Im very impressed in myself. Hehe. I havent felt so hard before, I havent felt so alive. Ive finally been able to catch up on Blogger's Blog, and Im frankly in awe... I actually kinda wonder where Daph and Ristara have gone. I feel kinda alone. But all I want to do is make progress. And get better and better. Maybe one day become a hero like Ultragirl... get to see the world and all that. Till then I stick in my basement, and worry about prom.

All the guys are intimidated....to be quite frank. My eyes, my size, I mean they are attracted. But I mainly see fear, when I see lust inside. *sigh* Its not fun anymore... And I need something in my life to look foward to. Love life has fallen off, and so much more. :/ I dont wanna go through it all right now, but hey, Ill fill you in later. Gotta go to class.

Sayonara.

- Marina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home