Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Outside Being A Vigalante

While I struggle to figure out...what to do with my life...and my ablitities. Many friends and kids at school said I should get into bodybuilding. I really dont know why they said so... I mean yeah, I got some muscle up the yin yang...and yes, I kept my quite inpressive bustier and feminity. And I cant help but notice guys say im pretty now...they said my light tan did wonders. But meh, its whatever ya know? Ive been continuing my training...I wont say how strong I am physically now...cause I think its something if youre willing to find out youll ask me over IM or something. Ive been focused on the invulrablitity and my hand blasts...My sister would put a brick on the accelerator on a car, and tied the wheel so it went straight foward. About 19 cars hit me...from 20 and on it started to hurt a lot...so I guess it isnt that evolved yet. The energy blasts are incredible though. I could blast holes in concrete. Im not sure if thats growing either or not...maybe its stopped. Hopefully its stopped. I dont want to blast a hole in anyone incuding myself when sleeping. But Tracy said my skin was like a rhinos...soft but when hit its like punching a brick wall. Marta agreed also...ive been keeping an eye on her. I dont want her to suffer for my problems...or sins or whatever. Anyways, I changed my yahoo name....cause I only made that profile on a friends yahoo cause i was in desprate need. Look and youll find it. Anyways, class is over. So I gotta go. Weight training next. Oh yeah. I won the Heavyweight class in wrestling at the state finals...so Im definatly going to have a nice dinner today. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home