Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Thoughts

Well time has gone by. And I havent heard a word from him being near Tracy since. Thats a good thing. But for a while, Tracy stopped talking to me, because she was mad. We sat down and talked, and we got things cleared up. And apperently the government has intrest in my "wellbeing" now. Theyre not sure whether to count me as a threat or an ally. So weve had govenment agents coming in every now and then, asking on what I intended to do with my ablities. I may have not been gaining much size, but I have been getting a little stronger. I dunno when Ill stop, but I dont mind it. Makes me feel secure. Knowing that very very few can get under my skin, or dominate me or something of the sort. Ive decided to agree to help them for now... after all, theyll give me the weights needed so I can REALLY get down. And with some scientists help, I might be able to weild my skills properly. Theres a cutie here and there, but meh. Lets just hope for their sakes they dont try to use me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home