Monday, December 12, 2005

Lust

I dunno what I did... or what drove me to do what I did at wrestling tryouts, but I did it. After tryouts, they decided ot put me on reserves, cause they knew if I was one of the starters, it would be unfair for the other teams. But the girl who hated me the most... Ashley Bloomer...she was there. Shes quite attractive...to both sexes. Black hair, green eyes, a seductivish voice, a fitness type muscle body, with the cutest 4 pack ive ever seen, about 5' 8 and weighing at 150 lbs. She may have looked petite, but she did all the lifting stunts for the cheerleaders despite the fact she was the lead cheerleader. Anyways, she hated me before for being me. Now she hates me cause I make her boyfriends' number stand. So when it was just us in the showers, both of us nude, we were at a distance when she spoke. "Youre such an arrogant bitch Marina..." She said calmly. I didnt reply as I continued to wash myself over, not saying anything. She kept going with the ridicule. "Did you hear me, you over sterioded musclular freakish amazon? Leave my shower room or Ill beat you up!" I didnt reply, as I continued to do my buisness. She walked up to me and attempted to shove me, only pushing herself back. "BITCH!" she screamed. I looked her body over...she was well curved...and well, Im quite impartial to both sexes due to my lifestyle. So I didnt know what to do...I felt Lust. An uncontrolable love....I dunno. But I tried to advoid it...but damn it...i couldnt. So I with my hair tied back I slowly started walking twards her as she backed herself into a corner. I put my hands on her shoulders, and looked deep into her eyes, her eyes showing fear...and an attraction. Dont ask me how I know...but I felt it. "So Im a bitch...huh?" I replied as I started to lightly press against her. She was stammering as she vibrated, it was like she was in the pure thrill of the moment. I lowered my head to her ear whispering, "So you feel it too..." She stammered again, "Uh...uh..." I grabbed her arms and pushed them into the wall, so she couldnt pull it out. She froze as I had my way with her. Whatever pride she had left...was out the window...she's mine. She is mine. I let her go and said, "So you wont bother me anymore...will you?" She nodded dumfoundedly...as she fell onto her knees, looking out of it. I helped her up and we both got dressed and left. I dunno if what i did was the right thing...hopefully it isnt...so I dont have to do it again. Anyways...yall know how to reach me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home