Friday, March 17, 2006

Come With Me

I had to make a decision the other day. Its not the most simple one, but its pretty out of control. I cant heal my friends...or my family. Nor can I make their problems go away. It hurts, seeing them suffer sometimes. And with all my abilities...I cant make their lives better? Why the hell do I have them in the first place! I try so hard, trying to make their lives better.

Giving them a reason to fight on.

Living along people weaker, more defenceless than I am..

Im sick of it. I did something about this the other day. Tracy came home the other day. Crying. I didnt know why at the time, but she clung to my mother and father, crying. They chatted in the next room, and whispered amongst themselves. My hearing could catch it, so I didnt move from where I was, I listened from my room.

She was raped. By a member of the football team. And she wanted to tell our parents... because she was afraid if she told me, I would hurt her boyfriend.

But she was raped... and its my sister. WHY WOULDNT I DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?

Im a 6' 7" tank. I could bend this idiot with ease... So why the hell wont she go to the police? Get this. She said she wouldnt go because his dad is the head of police, and hell just rape her harder next time. I...just dont know anymore. I want to get involved...but im afraid Ill do more damage than help... what should I do...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ultragirl said...

Maybe, in this case, you should do something. He is only a man...

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home