Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Long Holiday

Totally sorry. Been so busy with training, and doing good... (and not so good) deeds as I went along. My winter break was great time to reflect on what I was doing with my life, and my growing ablities. I lift a good 20, 000 tons now. I was mainly working on strength training in my spare time. Have been to the mall with friends... had a little fun with Ashley and a few others (the not so good deeds). But since im all over that, its time to begin the new year in style...and live the best I can. With a few more days left in this semester I gotta step it up, cause Ive been too into training, and too little into my english class. Anyways, I decided to give yall the 411 on whats going on with me currently. Im sure ill post later. So until then, adios. ^-^

1 Comments:

Blogger Ultragirl said...

I'm glad to see you going toward more productive things.

To add: 20,000 tons! OMG! You're not all that far behind me!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home