Monday, December 19, 2005

Desperation

I almost finished the serum...hopefully it helps them. Although it didnt do shit for me, it should help them out big time... but onto the real thing.

Well im not on Ultragirl...or Blogger status, but im a pretty dammned good hero. Well... a streets hero to be exact. For example, when I came back from pratice, and doing a little fun with Ashley on Wednesday, I saw a thug mugging this about 26 looking woman. Thinking to myself I cant let this happen, I sprung into action. ^_^ He got around the corner, as I decided flight wasnt nessissary, I leaped upwards and landed infront of him. He looked like he was soo gonna shit his pants. I smirked as he unloaded two clips right in my midsection...the absolute worse place to shoot me. I mean, over the week people, I didnt lift that much, but when I did... I REALLY lifted. I max 450 easy now. So the bullets hit my midsection, I flexed my stomach, catchin the bullets and let it go as I slowly walked twards him. I dashed quite fast, I noticed I had superish speed now. Great timing. And popped up behind him, putting him in a masterlock, like I saw on wrestling the other day. He was done. Passed out in like 15 seconds. I put his body down and wrapped 2 thick metal bars around him as I put him ontop of the car I saw him get out of before, and handed the purse back to the lady. Ironically in school the next day, she was our guest speaker in health, talking about date rape. She was alittle cute...not better than Ash though. And there was a cute guy in the class too. He looked at me and did a light wink. Am I in heaven? Who knows. Tracy now fully respects me, so do my parents. Louis is the only one who adviods me. But that will change. I will get his repect in one form or another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home